Members enjoy access to ICI Society services such as the Member Map Viewer, Data Catalog, Grant programs and more. Membership is determined in accordance with Society Governance and associated Membership policies. To apply for membership, please complete an application based on the appropriate membership class below.
Regular members of ICI Society include:
- BC Local Governments including Regional and Improvement Districts
- BC First Nations
- BC Provincial Government Ministries and Crown Corporations
- Utility Companies operating in BC
Applications are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Associate members include:
- The Federal Government of Canada
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Port, Airport and Health Authorities
Non-members may be permitted access to ICI Society data when working on behalf of a member organization through an Appropriate Use Agreement.
For more information on Membership or to complete an Appropriate Use Agreement, please contact Steve Mark, ICI Society Technical Coordinator.